Hytera PD795 Ex Used for Congo Oil and Gas Company
SONAREP needs an efficient communication network not only for the drilling and transportation operations but also for helping the employees from their HQ to communicate between themselves and with the ones working in their onshore fields.
Considering the SONAREP's challenges and requirements, Hytera proposed a DMR solution as below:
- The installation of two RD985 repeaters as shown in the diagram
- A microwave link between the two repeaters
- A Hytera Dispatch system solution for fleet monitoring
- Hytera PD785G for users outside the drilling location and PD795 Ex ATEX Radios for use in most explosive places
- Hytera MD785G for Operational Fleet Tracking