Not only our offices and manufacturing centres have increased sanitation measures and the frequency of disinfection, but also we have provided recommended measures of disinfection according to the knowledge of radio hygiene for the radios we manufacture. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we've written this short guide for disinfecting and cleaning your radios.
- Power off the radio, wipe the grease off the radio and take out the battery.
- Wipe the antenna, screen, keys, back and side of the radio with disinfection cotton, applied by rubbing alcohol with at least 70% alcohol concentration.
- Wait for the disinfectant to evaporate completely.
- Please wash hands before and after the disinfection.
- keep away from flames and static electricity during disinfection.
- Do not disinfect in a confined room.
- Do not dry the radio using a microwave oven or any other heating device.
- Do not wipe the power positive and negative interface of the battery.
- Clean up the dust and fine particles on the radio surface and charging piece with a clean and dry lint-free cloth or a brush.
- Use Neutral cleanser and non-woven fabric to clean the keys, control knobs and front case.
- Make sure the radio is completely dry before using.
- Please wash hands before and after the cleaning.
Your health and well-being are always our top priority. Hytera is operating normally and ready to support our customers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
3 April 2020