Ready for mission critical services
The PDM680 rugged MCS radio is designed to help first responders stay connected and informed anywhere and anytime in critical situations. As a professional rugged radio, the PDM680 delivers reliable mission-critical voice communications, and mission-critical video and data services for those working in the most challenging conditions.
In addition to the "on-network" operation, the PDM680 supports device-to-device communications that allow the first responders to communicate without relying on the LTE network.
MCS Broadband Trunking Standard
Developed by 3GPP Standards Organisation
MCPTT, MCVideo, and MCData services
High data rate
LTE-based, 50-100 Mbps on UL and DL
Built with Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) technology, the PDM680 can provide D2D communications where LTE connectivity is unavailable. This ensures the stability of PTT services over a long distance. Moreover, the PDM680 features MCS-DMR Simulcall to call both MCS devices and DMR radios at the same time.
Ready for the toughest conditions
- IP68 rated
- MIL-STD-810H rated
- Drop Test 1.5 meters drop-proof
- LTPS display, high resolution, and brightness, readable in direct sunlight
- Gorilla Glass 3, scratch-proof, impact-proof, fingerprint-proof, and oil-proof
- Wet Hands or Glove Mode
Crystal clear and loud audio
- Ai-based noise cancellation
- Echo cancellation
- Wind noise cancellation
- Patented front cavity expansion
- Audio loudness up to 118 dBSPL
Security encryption and authentication
- SHA256 encryption algorithm
- E2EE: AES 128-bit/256-bit
- Signature authentication
- System consistency check
- Sensitive data isolation
- Access control mechanism (App Lock)
Choice of applications
- Hytera Application Store – Manage your Applications via MDM Professional.
- Google Play Store – Manage downloads from an enormous library of apps.
- Install 3rd Party Apps – Easy to install any type of app and now with Android 10 support.
Hytera PDM680 Intro Video
Enquire about the PDM680 or book a product demo
Thank you for submitting the enquiry form, a member of our team will be in touch shortly.