Overcoming Communication Challenges
A BDA (Bi–Directional Amplifier) is an RF signal booster used to improve radio communications in situations where radio signal levels are degraded due to obstacles in the radio path.
This might be in tunnels, high rise buildings and underground car parks where their construction can prevent the signals from a source reaching the users in these areas.
They are available in a number of variants to suit the communications situation, this includes integrated and distributed configurations and band and channel select options.
BDA Product Brochure
Click the link to download Hytera's BDA Product Brochure for more information
BDAs are a cost effective and flexible way to:
- Extend coverage
- Overcome challenges presented by environments like high–rise buildings, basements, tunnels, subways and more.
Ideal for Shopping Centres
- Complicated structural design: Few partition walls, multiple levels
- Indoor coverage includes: Shopping areas, management offices, security offices, meeting rooms, rest rooms, underground parking, etc.
Excels at Sports Stadiums
- Semi–open/reinforced concrete structure: Few partition walls
- Indoor coverage includes: Entrance gates, spectator and player areas, office, security counter, VIP rooms, equipment rooms, etc.
Reliable at Transport Hubs
- Semi–open/reinforced concrete structure: Few partition walls; high ceiling, etc.
- Indoor coverage includes: Offices, waiting rooms, security counter, VIP rooms, stores, equipment rooms, underground parking, etc.
- Rugged construction: Metal housing provides good ingress protection and heat dissipation
- Portable: small, lightweight, with flexible mounting options
- Comprehensive range of variants: Integrated/distributed, band/channel select, direct/wireless coupling, VHF/UHF
- Flexible network topologies: Tree/star/chain/ring/hybrid – To allow best fit for application
- They can be used in many different systems, such as Analogue PMR/MPT, Digital DMR Conventional/Trunked, TETRA etc.
- Easy to deploy: DS–9300 Is small, light–weight, with flexible mounting options
- UHF: DS–9300 supports 400–470MHz
- Excellent out-of-band rejection: The DS–9300 starts signal rejection from 50KHz, which provides excellent rejection of out-of-band signals, which enhances coverage and voice quality
- Excellent intermodulation attenuation: for the DS–9300, 8 carriers deliver –45dBc which is effective in eliminating the interference of intermodulation signals. This helps to provide better coverage and voice quality
- Integrated and distributed: TS–9200 offers both options
- VHF: TS–9200 supports VHF (136–174MHz) and UHF (Integrated model only) (350–520MHz)
- Channel and band select variants: TS–9200 supports both options
- Analogue and Digital TS-9200 BDAs available
Please submit your details to learn more about Hytera's BDAs
Thank you for your submission, we will be in contact with you shortly